Skip to content
Custom Online Stores
What is an online store?
When is an online store the best option?
- Creating a custom online store through Rose Promotions allows you to offer the design you want, on the apparel you pick, to a group of people.
- An online store saves you the trouble of collecting your group's sizes, style preferences, budget, and payment information. You can rest easy knowing that the design you want will look great on a wide variety of apparel options.
What designs can I use?
- An online store is a great solution for groups that want flexibility in choosing their custom apparel. Shoppers will have the opportunity to choose from the various styles, sizes, and colors that you pick for the store. Online stores are a fantastic solution if you, the organizer, have a lot of moving parts to keep track of. Let us manage the bulk order, fundraising, payment collection, packaging, and delivery for you!
What apparel can I use?
- Meet Emily, our amazing in-house graphic designer. The work she does for the design boils down to three options. She can build an image from scratch if you're starting from square one. She can also modify an existing image to make sure it looks great on the apparel items you choose. Finally, your image might be print-ready and Emily will simply create mock-ups to approximate the look of the final product.
- You can even use multiple designs in your custom store! However, we have a few limitations. There are minimum quantities for adding your design to apparel. We also have limitation on licensed images and extreme content. Some designs might also be limited on size, complexity, and number of colors, but we'll always send art proofs to make sure you're satisfied with the outcome.
Can I add other promotional items?
- Rose Promotions has partnered with a handful of fantastic distributors that carry almost every recognizable brand. We'll work with you to choose the lineup of apparel in your store based on your budget and the overall look you want your group to have. Our past stores have ranged from basic t-shirts and hoodies to sportswear and business casual.
- Your apparel options include fit (unisex, women's, men's, youth), color, sizes, and features (pockets, hoods, etc).
What are the payment options?
- Absolutely! We require a pre-order for most promotional items, but we find most of our clients want to keep a few extras on hand as giveaways or for new hires. You have the option to add branded promotional items to the store as a pre-paid "free" item or for direct purchase. For example, you pre-order 50 branded coffee mugs and offer them for sale on your online store. A purchaser adds one to their order for $10 and the $10 is credited to the bulk pre-order you made.
Can I do a fundraiser?
- Handling payment can be tricky for some groups, so we make it easy with three different options. Our most popular option is to have each purchaser pay for their own order. This is a great budget-friendly solution that allows you to leverage our secure payment processor.
- However, some groups want to pay for the bulk order from their own budget. We offer net 15 payment terms for group payment.
- Finally, some groups want to pick up some of the tab but allow their purchasers to add on additional items. You can set an allowance for your group and they will cover the difference, if any.
How long does the process take?
- Anyone can do a fundraiser! Non-profits and for-profits alike can ask us to mark up the store items an additional amount. We can add an extra percentage or a flat amount to each item. When the store finishes, we'll report the total sales and give you the total amount raised. You can either take a check from Rose Promotions or we'll credit the amount to your account.
How do I get my purchases?
- We have a minimum of five weeks from start to finish. That includes design approvals, mockups, quoting, 2 weeks of store time, ordering the requested items, and final delivery. We recommend starting the planning process two months ahead of when you want to have your items in hand. We also experience longer run times around Christmas and weather-related shipping delays throughout the year. But, ultimately, we will always do anything and everything to meet your requested in-hands date.
How has Rose Promotions been impacted by the global supply situation?
- We offer a variety of delivery options to suit your needs. Our most popular option is to individually bag each order for pick up at our retail location in Brownsburg, IN.
- Another popular option is to deliver the bulk order to your preferred location. We limit this free delivery option to Hendricks and surrounding counties. We can also individually bag the bulk order for each purchaser.
- Finally, we offer shipping at cost to anywhere in the United States.
What if something goes wrong?
- We consider ourselves very fortunate to have understanding clients when it comes to the stock issues that nearly every industry is facing. To accommodate our clients, we focus on apparel that has strong stock levels when building the lineup for the store. We also hunt for substitutions when we have unexpected shortages, and 99% of the time we're able to substitute at no additional charge. Sometimes we can simply wait for a fresh delivery to hit the warehouses and we're able to proceed. In any case, we communicate with our clients on any changes we need to make and we are up front about stock challenges when working with hard-to-find apparel.
How do I get started?
- Our goal is to run your custom store with no obstacles, bumps, detours, or problems. Between the apparel mills overseas and the final purchaser down the street, there are many moving parts and each step introduces a chance for something to go awry. However, we've seen it all, and we know how to make things right for our clients. We will be up front about any snag and the remedial options we have at our disposal. At the end of the day, we want everyone to feel good about wearing our apparel.
- We'd love to meet you! Send an email to email@example.com and we'll start by getting to know you and your group. From there we'll get working on a design, apparel quote, and an art book to see how everything will look on the store. Thank you for the opportunity to win your business!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device